Apparently not all applications submitted last fall were received or retained. I checked for one person and it was not there. If you already applied, you can check with the acting Clerk, Jeanne Harfield, to make sure she has your application:
Phone: 613-256-2064 Fax: 613-256-4887
If not, you can drop it off at the Municipal Office marking it to her attention.
From your Municipal website:
Share your views and knowledge!
Volunteer to serve on one of the Municipality’s Advisory Committees.
The Municipality is currently accepting applications for a number of advisory committees and working groups for the 2018 – 2022 term.
To apply, you must submit a complete application form (Committee/Board Application Form) to the Municipality by end of day Friday, March 8, 2019.
To submit your application, you can either send it via e-mail or regular mail or you can drop it off at the Municipal office to the attention of Jeanne Harfield, Acting Clerk.
3131 Old Perth Rd.
For committee Terms of Reference please visit the Committees & Boards webpage.
Advisory Committee Vacancies:
– Community Economic Development Advisory Committee
– Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
– Public Works Advisory Committee
– Agriculture Advisory Committee
– Finance & Policy Advisory Committee
Working Group Vacancies:
– Riverwalk Expansion Working Group
– Beautification Working Group
* Please note, if you have previously applied for any of the above mentioned advisory committees or working groups (including the previous Transportation and Environment committee) for the 2018-2022 term your applications have been kept on file and will be considered by Council when appointments are made.